Track Google rankings easily
You need only two things to use this site. It is meant to be easy. The first thing is a domain name to track. It can be your website, your competitor's website, Coca Cola's website, whatever. The second thing is keywords. Here's an example:
domain name: bluewidgets.com
keywords: widgets, blue widgets, navy blue widgets
domain name: coca-cola.com
keywords: coca cola, cola, coke, soft drinks, beverages live view
The idea is to track domains and keywords of interest in Google. Serprankings.com will check their Google ranking every day. You see the results on charts and in tables.
You can also track the number of pages indexed by Google and the number of incoming links (according to Yahoo Site Explorer).
Sign up now, get $10 worth free
After you register your account is pre-loaded with ten dollars for "test driving". It's enough to track ten keywords for about a month.
This site is for:
- SEO specialists
- All site owners who want to know google rankings of their page
If you pay for SEO, serprankings.com gives you independent report of results you pay for.
The same goes if you are paid for SEO: you can give your client third-party report of rankings achieved.
See features and benefits for more on this subject.
Why choose serprankings.com?:
- Automatically checks rankings everyday
- Tracks number of pages indexed by Google for a domain
- Track backlinks, or incoming links - both to a homepage and the whole website
- Shows results on charts and tables
- Is easy to use, with simple and intuitive interface
- Shows rankings as they really are, the same way Google users see them
- Keeps the history of rankings
- Works with google.com or your local Google: google.co.uk, google.de, google.co.in etc.
Now, if you haven't done so yet, check out features and benefits, or just...